Making meditation accessible to all levels of experience, Genevieve provides gentle guidance and support to build a foundation for a meditation practice. Meditation is a powerful tool to enhance mental clarity, emotional stability, and overall physical wellbeing. This weekly class offering is designed to support you in making meditation your secret weapon to a greater sense of inner peace and wellbeing.
In this class you will be introduced to breathing techniques and guided through a process of full body relaxation, mindful meditation, and guided visualization. This system for meditation was developed by Founder Gudni Gudnason as a combination of ancient meditation techniques and modern neurolinguistic programming. It is specialized in aiding deeper relaxation and stress relief and giving you tools to work with on your own as you develop your personal meditation practice.
WEEKLY CLASS TIMES
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm
Private Sessions Available by Appointment
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- Guidance on how to build a foundation for a meditation practice.
- Support for those who are skeptial about meditation due to mind chatter and/or available time to meditate.
- Breathing techniques to assist in slowing down your brain waves for a deeper meditative state
- Guided full body relaxation utilizing neurolinguistic programming
- A technique to assist you in cultivating a quiet mind
- Guided visualization techniques to rebalance and restore your energy body